ANST - Cloved, NOT cloven

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 10 04:56:39 PDT 1998

Hi, just a nit of mine.

        CLOVED = studded with cloves
             ^

        CLOVEN = cut in twain, as in the Devil's hooves
             ^

If the olf KWH had "cloven" then it is wrong.  Mine is still not unpacked
or I would check.

                                ---= Morgan, who isn't always
                                        a Grammar Cop, really!

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good

    If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be research. - Unknown
    Research is the act of going up alleys to see if they are blind.
                                 - Plutarch