ANST - FW: Estrella Knitting Competition

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 13 07:18:33 PDT 1998

Sorry if this is a duplicate; the information came through as
attached-file-garbage in at least one digest and I offered to
repost the clean copy (ranslated off my other e-address) for
the hostesses.  Please feel free, as her note at the end
indicates, to reprint this in a Kingdom or other newsletter.