ANST - Western Regional A&S

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 17:13:32 PDT 1998

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra,

Baron Alaric Drake and myself are sponsoring an arts and sciences display at
the Western Regional A&S Collegium the first weekend of August.  The classes
are many and the instructors are grand.  From what we understand there are
Ansteorran traveling from far and wide to come and teach in their expert
fields.  We would ask that all come to attend, display their crafts, and those
attending bring largess.  Come learn and enjoy the hospitality of the Western
Region.

Learning to serve the dream,

Alaric and Kayleigh Drake
Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke