ANST - Desperately seeking 'Mariah'

Chris Floyd crystoffer at mailexcite.com
Wed Jul 15 10:42:13 PDT 1998

Greetings,

Please forgive my intrusion and allow me to introduce myself.  I am Lord Crystoffer ap Cynan Llwyd, pursuivant to the Shire of Forth Castle in Meridies.  I would like to contact Mariah Angelique in regards to her name.  If she is online or if any of you kind gentles could please help to contact her, I would be most grateful.

There is a Lady in our shire who desires to have the fist name of 'Mariah'.  She has been looking for a couple of years and thus far has been unable to find acceptable documentation.  She is becoming frantic as she is moving soon and would like to submit her name before she leaves.

Again, any help you can lend will be most appreciated.

In Service,

Ld. Crystoffer ap Cynan Llwyd
email: cyrstoffer at mailexcite.com
phone: (912)964-7462

------
"People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there."
     -unknown

http://www.mailexcite.com