ANST - Mariah

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 15 22:54:54 PDT 1998

Since this is merely an alternate pronunciation of "Maria," you could use
the one and pronounce it as the other.  This happens a lot when people
cannot quite get the heralds to do things as they wish, so you have 'Soren'
pronounced as "Sharn" and about three pronunciations and six spellings for
'Morgan.'  In fact, they pronounce it differently in An Tir than here!

                                        ---= Morgan, just plain Morgan,
                                                no long vowels, etc.

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

   "If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."
     ---=  P.H. Sheridan, in a speech at Fort Clark, Texas - (1855)
    Rather appropriate in July 1998 as e have a heat emergency due
   to continuing triple-digit temperatures, and continuing drought.

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good