ANST - Admin change on Ansteorran List (Was Re: August Southwind)

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 26 09:13:06 PDT 1998

Dear Pug,

     Please allow me to join with Deiterich in saying "Thank You"!  I am
sure that the folks in Atenveldt, and all those involved with Estrella would
be of the same opinion too.  It's not pretty to air ones' dirty linen in public,
and though the "cause" may be a good one, it's not necessarily one the
rest of us can do anything about.  Thanks again for helping to keep our
lists as free from "excess baggage" as possible.

HE Caterina
je suis le tenebreux