ANST - was: re ... new thread: 101 medieval uses for a spammer

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jul 17 12:59:58 PDT 1998

On 16 Jul 98, at 22:17, sabella wrote:

> hey at least in ansteorra you got a pug.....
> in meredies...today I got the same spam 4 seperate times I downloaded
> email to day....each time I delete it comes back - like my cat to the
> litter box.....sigh....

one of the supreme compliments, when your name becomes a noun ...

maybe we should clone him and start leasing the clones out .... we'ld be
making some money for the trasuries and doing a great public service at
the same time (by the by, he also brews so it wouldn't be a cheap deal ...)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves