ANST - Appearance of Fighters

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Thu Jul 2 04:17:09 PDT 1998

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> All in all I've gotten more interested in getting the period stuff because
> I feel a knight should look more the part as well as being a superior fighter.

This leads to another question...Since not all fighters or knights are
from the same time period, does it lessen the "romance" aspect of the
tourney field if you were to see a later period fighter come out in full
plate and fight an early period personna who was in llamelar? [this with
the understanding that both fighters had covered up jeans, t-shirts,
plastic armour, etc...]  Since the Society covers roughly 1,000 years
there is a LOT of armour variations and styles.

Moriel***