ANST - Re: Amtgard vs. the SCA

D Whitford horoun at swbell.net
Thu Jul 2 08:19:44 PDT 1998

Active recruitment for the Amtgard teens
> will be bad in the long run, because of the points in the above
> paragraph as well as drawing fire from the entire Amtgard populace
> in general.
>
> In service for The Dream,
> ~Ld.Johan Bjornsson

I don't think the idea was to recruit teens from Amtgard or anywhere
else but to give the teens we do have more so as to npt lose them to
what they may see as a racier game that they can play now. As for
drawing from Amtgards entire populace, if they're willing to make the
distinction in the two who cares, one of the better bards I know comes
from their ranks.
Horoun