ANST - ADMIN: Clarification..

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jul 2 15:29:03 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  Since there is some confusion, I will try to clarify the status of the
  filtering of email.

  1) When editing your message, make sure to remove signatures,
     primarily the one associated with the list. (ie. Go to ...)

  2) When editing, make sure that you have included at least as much new
     text as there is old.

  3) Although the warnings are sent out automatically, I am still
     manually going through the "borderline" rejects to see if they
     should go ahead and be posted.

  I hope that helps a little. If you have any more questions, feel free
  to ask me.

Ciao,