ANST - Was Amtgard vs. SCA/now: SCA Youth

Mararede at aol.com Mararede at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 23:04:24 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-07-02 20:08:14 EDT, HE Catriona write:

<< I think it would be fun and educational
 (for the young folk) if some of the Nobility had a couple young people as
 entourage members.  >>

I believe Master Robin of Gilwell has been doing just this for several years.
The young man who is his page is one of the most well-mannered young gentlemen
I have ever met.
Perhaps Master Robin could be encouraged to tell us how he does this?
I am the mother of a thirteen year old girl who has been in the SCA since she
was seven, and would not be caught dead at an event. I would love to bring her
back....
but I do not know how. She received her Rising Star at age  nine.
Mara   (Barony of Elfsea)