ANST - Summerthing

Steafanmac at aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 05:02:09 PDT 1998

Raven writes:

>> When is Summer Thing and where?

Summerthing will be Saturday, August 15, at Oaks Presbyterian Church, 1576
Chantilly Lane in Houston.  In addition to the schedule of classes, we will
have prizes for both the best offsite and best onsite A&S pieces, and for the
best dish at the evening's pot-luck feast.

If you would like to volunteer to teach a class or lend your service, or would
like more information, please e-mail me *privately* at steafanmac at aol.com or
my co-autocrat, HL Signy Gandalvsdottir at paperdol at wt.com, or see the August
Two Towers for more information, including directions and a map to the site.

Hope to see you there!

In service to the Stargate and the Sable Star,
Laird Steafan mac Thamhais, Summerthing Co-Autocrat

Dum Somnium mei vivo, Somnium horum circum me servio.
As I live my own Dream, I serve the Dream of those around me.