ANST - Giving Awards to SCA Youth

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jul 3 12:37:29 PDT 1998

Middleford has at least three juveniles that have earned and have received a
Sable Comet.  When you do 5 - 6 events a year, people earn their awards
quickley, particualrlly service ones.  We also recognize those who do not
live within our zip codes, but who are of great help and service.

Now, just because you know that so-n-so doesn't hav a doodad and deserves
one, doesn't mean that person will write up a recommendation.  Some folks
say, they just don't know what to say.  People! that's easy; you tell it
like it is!!!!  If it makes you get teary eyed, then it's golden.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.