ANST - armour .... *not* More changes in policy...

Amberglyph at aol.com Amberglyph at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 19:30:59 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/1/98 4:25:59 PM Central Daylight Time, jyeates at bga.com
writes:

<< to close, always remember that the new guy you face today in the denims,
 harley shirt, and sagging leg armor might be the famous master / knight /
 duke ... that you may face in a few years.   >>

	Actually, some of the raggiest offenders are senior members of the belted
circle.  Replacing armor is just as expensive as acquiring it in the first
place, and it is more likely to be done piecemeal as bits decay over the
years.  I know that I need to go over my own armor and dye it all to match
again and hide the fact that I've recently replaced about half the straps.

Oriana Corbizzi