ANST - Pennsic stories??

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jul 10 04:26:31 PDT 1998

Laury Torrence wrote:

> Good evening all!  Believe it or not, I will FINALLY get
> to attend my first Pennsic Wars this year!  And as a
> naturally curious person, I would like to hear about some
> of your experiences!
>
> HE Caterina

Well, not too many "juicy" stories but a lot of useful information
and some non-juicy stories, although the wrought iron smelting
story with it's mud fights is funny.

Anyway, take a look at these files in the PENNSIC section of
my Stefan's Florilegium:

Enchnted-Grd-msg  (27K)  8/ 5/96    Duke Caridoc's period encampment at Pennsic.
Fire-Book-no-pics (23K)  1/12/96    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use. (with
                                       pictures removed for easy file transfer.)
BP-Thingie-art    (38K)  9/30/94    Bart's Pennsic guidebook w. Estrella addm.
P-history-msg     (72K) 11/11/96    Pennsic history.
Pennsic-ideas-msg (45K) 10/23/95    Useful ideas for Pennsic.
P-storage-msg      (9K)  7/ 5/96    Storage at or near Cooper's Lake. (Pennsic)
P-stories-msg     (45K) 10/ 8/96    Pennsic stories.
P-tale-MWIFO-art  (23K)  8/26/96    Making Wrought Iron from Ore at Pennsic 24.

My files can be found on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Or if you don't have web access, I can send them by email in text or
Word 6.0 format.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net