ANST - Pennsic

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 15 05:09:50 PDT 1998

>>> I was wondering if anyone has received their pennsic stuff yet?

Ages ago.  Postmark of 30 May.  Duly pre-registered, and within my camp,
got prime space by finding the right bribe for the slumlords!

                                        ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

   "If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."
     ---=  P.H. Sheridan, in a speech at Fort Clark, Texas - (1855)
   Rather appropriate in July 1998 as the temperature hits 110deg(F)!

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good