ANST - Looking for a store.....

Fox Anton Purtill fpurtill at simpletel.com
Thu Jul 16 14:42:14 PDT 1998

Several years ago I went to a store here in Austin, at least I THINK it was
here, and I believe they will have what I'm looking for.  The problem is, I
can't remember where it is or what the name is.

The back center wall has a small cafe/coffee counter, the back left was
various kitchen ware and cooking utensils, the back right was various
international snacks and candies.  It was a fairly large store, square in
shape.  Seems I remember it being of 183, but may be wrong.  Had a knotted
wood/western sort of decor.

Ideas?

Fox Anton Purtill - Karin Höijer-Purtill
blackfox at flash.net     khoijer at flash.net
House Starblade - www.flash.net/~blackfox
   (H) 512-821-3205 - (W) 512-425-9732