ANST - Scribal history

Helen and Bennie Brown browns at mail.intplsrv.net
Sat Jul 18 00:50:44 PDT 1998

> Date:          Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:07:32 -0500
> From:          Kim Tucker <neassa at swbell.net>
> Subject:       Re: ANST - Scribal history
> Greetings from Baroness Neassa of Stargate,
<snip>
> In Stargate we have an active Charter Painting Guild which meets twice a
> month for the sole purpose of painting Kingdom award scrolls. At one
> point in Richard and Gladwen's reign they were meeting weekly trying to
> supply enough scrolls to offset the deficit in the Kingdom.
<snip>
> In service,
> Neassa

Our small group has 3 or 4 scroll painters willing to paint scrolls
if we can get them.  If someone will let me know where to obtain the
blank, unpainted scrolls, I will give them my home address and they
can be mailed to me and I will get them back where needed as soon as
possible.  We have our own supply of gouache already as that is our
preferred medium and will even use our Guild Meeting nights to paint
if needed.
Helen Brown
HL Hellen Bales MacQueene
Stronghold of FalconRidge, Kingdom of Ansteorra
browns at intplsrv.net
Altus, Oklahoma