ANST - Was- Bad parents...Now Well-Behaved Children!

John Yates ktmc at icok.net
Sun Jul 19 21:43:46 PDT 1998

Greetings to the Ansteorrans of the List!

   A couple of recent posts comes an opportunity for a grumpy old
bachelor who never got married a chance to comment on children in the
SCA.
   I was at Coronation, where there were a number of smalls present.
They were indeed children, some exhibiting the energy that makes older
folk feel older :)
   I thought they were Exceptionally well behaved! When I compare the
ones I saw there to some of the more mundane settings I sometimes endure
children at, the SCA children are far and away the winners in behaviour.
   Just thought I'd mention something positive.
   Have a Great Day!
   Valstarr