ANST - Local/Regional Class

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 13:14:09 PDT 1998

<< What is the local/regional class about? >>

It is an instructional class on how to be a local/regional rapier marshal for
your local/regional area.  Dona Leah has requested that all individuals who
are intrested in holding one of these positions to take the class.

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke

BTW: for all those who have sent in the tests and are wondering if you passed
or if I received it..........you can e-mail me privatly or speak with me at
Queens.  I was under the impression that it was to be published in this months
Blackstar - that is what I get for assuming :-).