ANST - Admin change on Ansteorran List (Was Re: August Southwind)

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Sat Jul 25 08:12:51 PDT 1998

Pug said:
>Good Morning one and all,
>
>  I am afraid I am going to be a dictator again.
>
>  I have already grown tired, especially because of this most recent
>  post to multiple Kingdom lists, of our Kingdom mailing list being
>  pulled into another Kingdom's internal ugly politics.

Pug, I just don't think you get it... we *LOVE* you for this!  I, for one,
argue enough with my own darned friends to get my fill... I don't need to
waste my time and have my blood pressure up a few points listening to the
he-said-she-said of yet another crowd of people.  If folks are dying to
listed to Aten politics, I suppose they can sign up for the Aten list.  We
have *plenty* to talk about here.

Thanks again, Pug, for making our local list free of static.

Dieterich

PS.  Ivar said he wishes you'd tweak the filters just a tad on the Southern
List so that the sex ads make it through again.  He doesn't get out much;)