ANST - Taking Leave for Gothic

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 18:57:36 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/28/1998 6:52:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
vixen_anst at hotmail.com writes:

<< 'm looking into comming home for Labor Day Weekend and hope to
 meet-up with a number of you gentles and spend a day or so around... I
 understand that Gothic War is that weekend. Who's going? Any web-sites
 put-up with the details? Anyone wanna fight? ;) (Yes, my knight, I'm
 actually going to fight for the 1st time in I don't know how long...
 like a good little squire.) >>

The gothic site should be up in a couple of days.  It is in San Angelo, Texas
at O.C. fisher State Park.  This year there is a theme - The War of the Roses.
HE Pendaran and HE Drake will be playing the Landcasters and Yorks.  Lady
Katherine the autocrat is doing an amazing job on the event with a lot to do.

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke