ANST - Thanks RE: Desperately seeking 'Mariah'

Chris Floyd crystoffer at mailexcite.com
Wed Jul 29 05:46:59 PDT 1998

I would like to extend my thanks to all the good gentles who replied to my query regarding my search for  Mariah Angelique and also to those who offered advice on altenatives to 'Mariah'.  Your assistance is much appreciated. I have forwarded all your responses to her and she is very pleased.

Thank you again.
---
Crystoffer

"People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there."
     -unknown

http://www.mailexcite.com