ANST - Warlord and water

Mararede at aol.com Mararede at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 20:58:37 PDT 1998

Owing to the efforts of a few very special people, the following things have
been accomplished:
A 400 gallon water buffalo (portable water tanker) will be delivered by the
National Guard Armoury on McCart in south Fort Worth.
3000 lbs of ice have been donated, with a freezer for us to use all weekend,
by Redi-Ice.
The Burleson Volunteer Fire Department will be out Saturday morning to fill up
all kiddie pools.

In case you do not know, I found out Wednesday at 3:43 pm that the on-site
well had gone dry. Lady Arabelle and Afan scrambled for me, as I was on my way
back to work.
When you see these wonderful ladies, tell them thank you for a job well done!
and VIVAT!
Bring drinking water anyway!

Lady Mara of Rede (a very humble and thankful steward)