ANST - Line lengths was Re: - Regional identity...

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jun 1 07:55:27 PDT 1998

     'wolf wrote:
how do you prevent principality / kingdom to "claim" that event (and a higher
percentage of the profits involved ????).  is this a price of belonging to a pri
ipality /
kingdom?  could this be considered a under-table "taxation" (for lack of better
rd).
are events required to "tithe" to kingdom / principality / both ???

     I'm not sure how this will appear on everyone else's monitors, but the
     above is almost unreadable. Those messages of unlimited length tend to
     have approximately 3 letters "lost" (& I'm not talking about what you
     scroll over to see at the right, these letters have been deleted) at
     the end of every line which makes it very difficult to read. And if
     it's hard to read, I tend not to read it. 'wolf is not the only person
     who's posts do this, but it's just the example. Please, everyone, line
     length limits are good things.

     Estrill