ANST - News?

upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jun 1 11:03:53 PDT 1998

     Moriel,  It may get hot in Ansteorra, Saturday, at Northkeep Castellan, the
     temperature reached the mid-90's with horrendous humidity, so there was no
     where for the sweat to go :(.  I grew up in Illinois, between the two
     kingdoms.  I personally would not exchange places with you, especially in
     mid-winter!  I've enjoyed lurking through your messages.

     Leah Anna of Sparrowhaven
     "Who will love a little sparrow?"