ANST - Clothiers

ches ches at io.com
Mon Jun 1 12:01:17 PDT 1998

Clothiers guild will meet tonight at the home of Chiara at 4419 Cedarcrest
Dr. In McKinney's south side by 121. Tonight we are holding a class on
Fabric safty. If you subscribe to the Steppes letter and got the april
issue there was an article on this. The young author, Eleanor, will be
teaching us how to judge the content of your fabrics' safty when it comes
to fire! We have a box of samples to "burn". :) She will also go over how
to figure out the content from the remains of each sample.

Ches