ANST - FW: Byzantine/Persian medical (dental) history

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Mon Jun 1 11:26:16 PDT 1998

Greetings, Ansteorra,
>From Baroness Zara Zina

I would forward a letter from my lady-in-waiting, who is attending dental school.
This is in response to a class I taught at Elfsea Baronial College on Byzantine Medicine.

I love it when one person's research leads to another's interest.
Now I want to find out more.  I want to know when they started using ether and exactly what the teeth were fumigated with.

Did you know that jewelry tools are practically identical to dental tools?
A great place to find jewelry tools for cheap is at gun shows where they sell used dental tools.

ZZT