ANST - King's Battle Ribbon, Gulf Wars & Principaliti

pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov
Tue Jun 2 09:01:04 PDT 1998

     Talen,

     Though my words would not have been as illustrious, my honor and pride
     are just as great as yours, as I remember the battles of Gulf War and
     the decisive part that the groups of Mooneschadowe and Northkeep
     played.

     We all know that a warrior's tales grow over time, but also actions
     speak louder than words. And Northkeep and Mooneschadowe have shown,
     once again, their strength and loyalty to Ansteorra.

     Thank you for putting into words what all of us in the northern region
     are feeling.

     Your words should not have offended anyone, but given them a challenge
     to try harder next year, at war, to earn the honor of carrying the
     king's battle ribbon.

     Sofia of Northkeep