ANST - King's Battle Ribbon, Gulf Wars & Principalities

Almar Bjarnklo almar_b at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:24:59 PDT 1998

Talon,
  As far as I am concerned " Dont worry, be happy!!"
 You all in the north should be proud of what you have done.  Some who
have made these or similar accomplishments would take it and rub it in
others faces, I have never heard or seen that you have ever done that.
You could say the sky is blue and have someone whine about it.  It is
alway too hot or too cold, but never just right!  There is an old saying
" a mind is like a parachute, it is only full when its open"  What you
all have done in the north all of us should be proud of, I am!  Heck Im
green with envy!!!   You all deserve the award you got!!  keep up the
good work!!!
Just my words and no one elses, I am proud to have you on my side!
Almar