ANST - re: human wyrdness ...was cat experiments (equal time) ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Jun 2 12:07:38 PDT 1998

was hiding from the heat sunday and flipping through the vid' channels and
landed on the discovery channel (a favored hang out) for a series of shows on
amusement park "thrill rides".

the one that caught my attention was a riders cage (two passenger) connected
to two tall towers by bungee cord.  the cage was winched back until the cords
were tensioned, then released.

ever wanted to know what it felt like to be shot out of a ballista? (g)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves