ANST - King's College?

Frank D. Jurgens jurgens at ghg.net
Tue Jun 2 13:26:02 PDT 1998

Greeting to All

One thing that we have to remember is that not everyone has access to the
internet.  We cannot exclude those gentles by publishing event announcement
electronicly.  The best way to get information to ALL the members of the
SCA is through the kingdom newsletter.  The US Post Office will deliver to
everyone.

For those who say 'But I don't get the kingdom newletter'.  My answer is
'Why not?'.  SCA membership does more that get you the newsletter.  I
supports the the Society and the Kingdom.  So, sign up.

It was, unfortunately, human error that resulted in the event announcement
being left out of the June Black Star.  For that I apologize.  Please let
everyone who does not have internet access know about the event.

Regards,

Leofric Ealdricson
Baron of Loch Soilleir