ANST - Wierdness of the potentially fatal kind

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Wed Jun 3 10:59:42 PDT 1998

There is good reason I did not post the URL for the site of the
trebuchet rider.  My silence was a public service.  I feared others
might be inspired to this sort of lunacy.  It strikes me as the
"adult"(?) version of jumping off the roof with a parachute made of a
bedsheet.  Woe unto him who tries this with insufficient engineering
knowledge, or without a deep river handy for a landing site.  I hoped
that the public would get a laught from the thought, and be satisfied to
do without the details.

However, if you insist on being exposed to dangerous ideas, with the
reminder that your life is your own do I post this URL.

	http://www.rlt.com/pub/trebuchet/topstory.html

Hide this from your children.  If you are inspired to try this, I am not
responsible.  You are an adult.  You are responsible for yourself.  The
secretary disavows any knowledge of your actions.

	Tomonaga

P.S.
I was wrong; it's only a semi-comfy chair.

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
                by Robert E. Howard, who should be
                  the patron saint of Ansteorra