ANST - Dance Melee

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:34:14 PDT 1998

>     At the web page for Kingdom Warlord & King's Champion, under
planned
>     activities it says
>
>                Dance Melee
>
>     Pray tell, more information please?
>
>     Estrill

Lets see, as soon as it cools down enough,

 A lot of people doin Hole in the Wall until everyone vomits.  :)
No really, amour isn't required, but I've seen some sets where it could
have helped.  Well have marshals to keep the contact to a minimum, but
stealing is a plus.  The winner will be the most ellegent dancer, that
stays in the longest.  Look for more info here or at the site.  Please
direct comments to my address, I don't always pay attention to the list.

In Service,

Philip White