ANST - A request for a posting?

Whymzee at aol.com Whymzee at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 16:55:55 PDT 1998

Good gentles,

I am but little adept at  e-mail announcement postings.  I ask your kind
assistance in posting this missive to your kingdom e-mail list.

If there is a more appropriate way to do this, please direct me, and I will
post it accordingly.

Many thanks - Avril

Message follows:

Unto all performers of the
Knowne Worlde does Lady Avril Boulle send greetings,

This is an invitation for all of you to come and perform at Pennsic!

As mentionned in previous writings and in the Pennsic advance information
booklet, this year we are excited to be initiating a special place at Pennsic
for all performers to come and share what we do in a week of arts exhibitions
and evening performances.

During  War Week, there will be a series of exhibition days where artists in
all of the performance communities can come and display their talent to the
Knowne Worlde.  It is a wonderful opportunity to meet and perform with other
gentles who share your interests, and to display the creative variety and
talent that exists in our world.

All gentles who wish to participate in one or more of the Exhibition days are
cordially invited to contact the coordinators of those afternoons to pre-
register for that day's performance.  There are no ratings or rankings or
judgings, and little restriction beyond a time limit on the individual
performances to allow us to accomodate as many gentles as we can.

Pre-registration is strongly urged, as accomodations will be made on a first-
come-first served basis.    Please indicate if you have any special needs or
requests and we will do our best to help you with them.

Group efforts are welcomed as well as individual performances.  Creativity is
welcomed.  Documentation is welcomed, where applicable, and will be shared
with our audiences.

For further information regarding the individual exhibition days or to pre-
register, the contact information is as follows (Please - no phone calls after
10 PM EDT):

Vocalists and Vocal Groups - Monday, August 10
Lord Efenwealt Wystle (Scott Vaughan)
 120 Byrum St.  #7
Cary, NC  27511          Phone:  919-319-1910
E-mail:  wystle at ipass.net

Dance -  solo and groups- Middle Eastern, European, other - Tuesday, August 11
Lady Avril Boulle  (Vivian Moroknek)
11 Grove Place
Northport, NY  11768   Phone:  516-757-2530
E-mail:  Whimzi at juno.com or Whymzee at aol.com

Faire Arts  - magicians, jugglers, puppeteers, acrobats and other physical
things - Wednesday, August12:
Lord Midair MacCormaic (Charles Cohen)
3353 Landings Dr
Ann Arbor, MI  48103
Phone:  313-913-0245
E-mail:  charles at eecs.umich.edu

Musicians and instrumental groups - Thursday, August 13:
Lady Linette de Gallardon (Holly Wood)
346 Dorwart Circle
Etters, PA  17319
Phone:  717-938-4201
E-mail:  norseman at voicenet.com

Bards, Poets, Actors, groups of same:
Margaret (Margaret Keymetian)
184 Elm Avenue
Teaneck, NJ  07666
Phone:  201-836-2004
E-mail:  mkeymetian at juno.com

Please direct general questions regarding performances or the arts facility to
Lady Avril.

Evening performances and the perfromance schedule will be covered in a
separate mail.

We look forward to hearing from you and to having the opportunity  to display
the creative skills of our performing arts community in a manner in which it
can best be seen and appreciated.

Come join us this midsummer.

In service,
Lady Avril Boulle, Pennsic XXVII Performing Arts Coordinator