ANST - King's College?

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:44:02 PDT 1998

Dearest Tracy,

  I don't know how long you've been on this list, but most of us here
are very used to Daniel's "humour" and even enjoy it.  Hopefully it
won't be taken as mean or out to hurt someone, because I can assure you,
that's not Daniel.  Rest assured, he'd respond the same way whether in
person or on the list.

  Let's try not to be so easily offended, Please?

>I dont see the reason for a sarcastic answer
>here...............................
>
>Why even include the bit about telepathic commands and receiving
broadcast
>through fillings?  Unless it was supposed to be humor.

SNIP......

>Tracy

Terry A. Harper                             //\\
aka (SCA)                                   |  |
Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir      /\     ||     /\
Barony of Elfsea                      | \___/--\___/ |
Kingdom of Ansteorra                   \_/  \__/  \_/