ANST - King's College?

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Thu Jun 4 18:12:35 PDT 1998

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 09:17:26 -0700 "Timothy A. McDaniel" <tmcd at crl.com>
writes:
>Raven wrote:
>> I don't have internet access.
>
>I guess you send e-mail by laying your hands on a phone line
>and sending telepathic commands to specially-trained
>electrons?  And read e-mail using radio broadcast to your
>fillings?

You are real funny
I am new to this and did not realize that email was also
being on the internet.   I thought it just meant websites,etc.
I don't appreciate being spoken to like some kind of idiot.
Not everybody knows about modern technology.  Would you say the same
thing to my face, or if I were a man?
Replies or explanations can be rendered in a courteous manner, which I
think you have never learned, and since you did not post your "comments"
to me privately, neither will I.

And, Pug, sorry if this is inappropriate,  but I do not appreciate being
spoken to in this manner.
RAVEN