ANST - 101 uses for a dead horse

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jun 4 23:28:39 PDT 1998

On 4 Jun 98, at 21:08, Pug Bainter wrote:

> Since there are those who have been around forever, and those of us
> brand new, we tend to forget to stop and remember to actually say
> things. Although the horse may be dead, there are those who feel they must
> comment on things, and those who feel they must respond to every response
> they have ever gotten.

something else to remind folks ... the "time lag" factor.  due to the variancies of how
people get mail delivered, problems in the pipeline, how frequently they read, replies
are not always in synch with everyone else ... some people read / reply online with
various frequencies, some "batch" read/reply the individual messages, some do
digests, soem let the digests pile up, some come back from business trips / vacations
/ happy farm time (g) ....

as for uses for dead horses .. i want the skulls (a favored decorating icon around my
place ...) and the large bones (good for carving and inlay work) ... and if not to long
dead, save the hide for drum-heads, and of course mane and tail for helmet crests ...
so even in death, things can be useful.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves