ANST - STRONGHOLD???????????

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 06:16:03 PDT 1998

>HL Hellen Bales MacQueene
>Stronghold of FalconRidge, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Somebody refresh my old and forgetful mind-- What exactly is a stronghold in
this Kingdom?  I know we have Cantons, Colleges, Shires and Baronies but what
is a stronghold?  Spyder tried to start a freehold in the middle of our Barony
once, until it was explained to him that freeholds are not permitted in this
kingdom, This was explained to him polietly the same day his freehold sign
fell down ( OK, maybe that was rope marks on the upright post of the sign, but
nobody ever proved it matched the rope on the back of my truck). Is a
Stronghold the same??  Just curious!!!!!

 Baron Bors of Lothian
 Baron Loch Soillier