ANST - Another new list guideline...

John F. Hirling macfergus at unidial.com
Fri Jun 5 07:49:59 PDT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	Pug Bainter [SMTP:pug at pug.net]
Sent:	Friday, June 05, 1998 7:58 AM
To:	ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject:	ANST - Another new list guideline...

In a message dated June 5, 1998, Pug wrote, inter alia:
Good Morning,

I meant to add this the other day . . .
Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug"
Hey Pug . . .
How 'bout these for guidelines:
* Postings to the Ansteorran list should have some connection - concrete,
mystical, tenuous, vague or otherwise - with the Kingdom of Ansteorra, the
Society for Creative Anachronism, the former Middle Ages, or the Current
Middle Ages.
* Excessive lame attempts at humor (such as this current posting) will be
dealt with most severely.
--ihon
P.S. The foregoing is called "sarcasm."  The word comes from a Greek root
which means "to rip flesh" and, therefore, caution is advised in its use.
 If I have offended anyone with the foregoing, please accept that it was
neither directed at nor engendered by any one person but rather stems from
my personal frustration with trying to determine which postings may have
something of interest to me (not, of course, that "interest to ihon" should
be the litmus test for postings).  Well, I think I've about explained all
meaning out of this.
--i

John F. Hirling						Ihon Vinson macFergus
a 20th century cleric					a 14th century lowland Scot
and all around good guy					and all around good guy
Houston, TX						Stargate, Ansteorra
(713) 682-2556 (o)	macfergus at unidial.com		(713) 956-0046 (h)