ANST - STRONGHOLD???????????

Robert Brown gorm at intplsrv.net
Fri Jun 5 07:59:54 PDT 1998

Close.  The technical definition is a group that due to their proximity to a
military base, may have membership fluctuations that vary greatly, possibly even
dropping below the population limit of an active group (5).  With a stronghold
(alternatively a college or port, techically an Institutional branch) when this
happens the group goes dormant instead of deing downgraded or disolved.