ANST - keltoi ... blood calls blood

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jun 5 10:58:40 PDT 1998

On 5 Jun 98, at 8:18, John Ruble wrote:

> I would certainly be interested in such a list, and willing to contribute

your response pushes the interest-count to take concept from a "good idea" into
"enough initial interest to make it a do-able thing".

will research list software and transport options this weekend and see what i can put
together .... possibly targeting end of next week for first sending (have some real-world
work things to take care of as well ...)

will make sure you are on the initial list ... .

'wolf
... came up with another dozen concepts for discussion while riding last night

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves