ANST -Some Thoughts on Netiquette

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 5 17:49:20 PDT 1998

----------

> On Thu, 04 Jun 98 21:21:42 PDT "Joe Torrence"
> <J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net> writes:
> >> Good Gentles,
> >> After several days of observing a lot of plain silliness,
> >> unintended rudeness, some really out-there mind
> >> games, and some fun information, I have one word of
> >> caution to those who would place their words on the
> >> postings.  THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE!
>
> Note: That's FOUR words of caution.....
> OKAY!!  Picky, Picky!!

> >> You don't know many of the people who may read your words
> >> and interpret them incorrectly.  Not to mention taking
> >> personal vendettas to a new high (or low as the case
> >> may be).  Or just plain hurting the feelings of another
> >> person, even though it may be unintended...............
>

> And as I have said before:  Grow some skin,People!

Most of us come equipped with more than enough skin
already, we can leave the "rhino-hiding" to the big boys.
Many of us have WONDERFUL senses of humor, but once
in a while it should be moderated with a little common sense.

> >> Sincerely,
> >> Baroness Caterina Coeur Noir
> >

> oooOOOoo!!!!   Noir............
>
> I didn't get the surname "black-heart' for nothing, if you
have any questions regarding that, ask Master Jeremy James
Scurlock (my ex spouse).  Snicker, snicker................