ANST - pre-keltoi: scored a musical trove today ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Jun 6 15:15:19 PDT 1998

was out filling in some holes in the collection (to max out the cd changer) and added /
replaced some *excellent* modern-celtic tunes into the collection ...

Pogues:
	- Run Sodomy & the Lash
	- Hell's Ditch
	- Waiting for Herb

Men The Couldn't Hang:
	- Night of a Thousand Candles
	- The Domino Club

Horslips:
	- Celtic Collections (a "best of")

and while not exactly "celtic", there's strong connections and they're local ...

Shoulders:
	- The Fun Never Stops

Velvet Hammer:
	- Storybook

(others in my collection .. Altan, Chieftan's, Shane McGowan and the Popes, In Tua
Nua, Mac Umbra, Ashley Mac Isaac, Clannad, Enya, Steeleye Span, Cranberries,
Sinead O'Conner ... and others)

... sooo, to my keltoi cynn (and others) let's have some suggestions of other artists in
these same vein's that you have in *your* collections (have a 2'nd 200 cd changer to
start filling next week (g) ... celtic, neo-celtic, modern connected - all suggestions /
recommendations welcomed

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves