ANST - It's been real

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Mon Jun 8 05:04:42 PDT 1998

Galen of Bristol here!

In my ongoing effort to simplify my life, and make things a
little more efficient, I've decided to leave the Ansteorra
list; the number of messages I'm not interested in far exceeds
the ones I am interested in.  In economic terms, the cost
of sifting through the chaff has exceeded the benefits of
the few grains of wheat I want to see (and my interests
are only a subset of the legitimate postings which have
been such a small minority of recent postings).

Private e-mail from any SCA member is still welcome.

Best regards,

- Galen