ANST - pre-keltoi: scored a musical trove today ....

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 09:27:27 PDT 1998

.. sooo, to my keltoi cynn (and others) let's
have some suggestions of other artists in
these same vein's that you have in *your*
collections (have a 2'nd 200 cd changer to
start filling next week (g) ... celtic,
neo-celtic, modern connected - all suggestions /
recommendations welcomed

'wolf
<<<<<<<<

Actually, since I rarely buy collections of mixed artists, this is
not my usual fare, but I found "Celtic Love Songs" on the Shanachie
label, and absolutely love it.  I have played it enough that my
husband shakes his head in disgust.  But I am even beginning to
remember some of the words (on the English parts.  Regretably not
versant in Irish yet.)

Tyrca