ANST - Keltoi music compilation

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Mon Jun 8 11:24:38 PDT 1998

Greetings everyone!

I was cleaning out some e-mail folders and thought I'd
put together this compilation from the listserv.

  Keltoi music recommended from people on this listserv.

+-------------------------------------+--------------------+
| Artist/Album-CD Title               | 1st Recommender    |
+-------------------------------------+--------------------+
| Altan                               | wolf               |
| Amberhawke (local DFW)              |                    |
| ---Patchwork                        | Johan Bjornsson    |
| Andy M.Stewart (solo) work)         | Gio                |
| Ashley Mac Isaac                    | wolf               |
| ---Hi, How Are You Today?           | Gio                |
| ---Fine, Thank You                  | Morgan Cely Cain   |
| The Battlefield Band                | Baron Bors         |
| Blarney Brothers (local DFW)        | Mara of Rede       |
| The Bothy Band                      | Gio                |
| Celtic Stone                        | Gunnora Hallakarva |
| Chieftain's                         | wolf               |
| Clancy Brothers                     | Gunnora Hallakarva |
| Clannad                             | wolf               |
| The Corries                         | Johan Bjornsson    |
| Cranberries                         | wolf               |
| Dougie MacLean                      | Mara of Rede       |
| Emerald Sky                         | Mara of Rede       |
| Enya                                | wolf               |
| Horslips                            |                    |
| ---Celtic Collections (a "best of") | wolf               |
| In Tua Nua                          | wolf               |
| Kate Price                          |                    |
| ---Deep Heart's Core                | Johan Bjornsson    |
| ---The Time Between                 | Johan Bjornsson    |
| Loreena McKennitt                   |                    |
| ---The Book of Secrets + others     | Angela Bellavance  |
| ---The Visit                        | Mara of Rede       |
| Mac Umbra                           | wolf               |
| Men The Couldn't Hang               |                    |
| ---Night of a Thousand Candles      | wolf               |
| ---The Domino Club                  | wolf               |
| Narada Collection                   |                    |
| ---Celtic Spirit + others           | Angela Bellavance  |
| Phil Cunningham (solo work)         | Gio                |
| Planxty                             | Gio                |
| Pogues                              |                    |
| ---Hell's Ditch                     | wolf               |
| ---Run Sodomy & the Lash            | wolf               |
| ---Waiting for Herb                 | wolf               |
| The Ravens (local DFW)              |                    |
| ---Rise with the Moon               | Johan Bjornsson    |
| Rolling World                       | Gunnora Hallakarva |
| St.James' Gate                      | Gunnora Hallakarva |
| Shanachie label                     |                    |
| ---Celtic Love Songs                | Tyrca              |
| Shane McGown and the Popes          | wolf               |
| Shoulders                           |                    |
| ---The Fun Never Stops              | wolf               |
| Silly Wizard                        | Gio                |
| Sinead O'Conner                     | wolf               |
| Stan Rogers                         | Gunnora Hallakarva |
| Steeleye Span                       | wolf               |
| The Tannihill Weavers               | Gio                |
| Touchstone                          | Gunnora Hallakarva |
| Triona & Michael ni Domhill (solo)  | Gio                |
| Velvet Hammer                       |                    |
| ---Storybook                        | wolf               |

I also wanted to notify everyone of some upcoming concerns
in the DFW area from artists on this list.

The Ravens @ The Celtic Quill (West End, Dallas)
   June 13, July 18

Amberhawke @ The Tipperary Inn (east side of Dallas)
   July 11

Come on out and support these wonderful local artists.

In service for The Dream,
~Ld.Johan Bjornsson