ANST - Down South

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 14:17:25 PDT 1998

<< I admit that this is ugly territory and a long drive, HOWEVER Le Marche
 Sauvage is one of the nicest bunch of people you will meet in the society.  I
 attended one of the best events, and certainly the best feast (sorry
meadhbh).
 If you haven't managed to get down there, you are missing out.

 Béatrix

Greetings, Be'atrix (sorry, can't do the punctuation right)

I'm certain that you have a lovely group in your area; However, my missive was
not intended to slight your town in any way, shape or form.  It was merely
intended for jest purposes for Caterina's benefit.  Although I may travel down
in that direction sometime in the future, it currently serves no purpose for
me to do so, and my current circumstances have limited my time and ability.
Should the situation begin to dictate otherwise, I will certainly give it due
thought.

Thanks for your time.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)