ANST - music of the morrigan (was: celtic music)

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Jun 8 15:41:57 PDT 1998

On 7 Jun 98, at 23:29, Mararede at aol.com wrote:

> Let's see--Dougie MacLean, Loreena McKennit's "The Visit", a defunct group
> called Emerald Sky, and just for fun, a Fort Worth group called the
> Blarney Brothers (a wild rumour, largely unsubstantiated, says that they
> may be coming soon to a neighbourhood near Bryn Gwlad...) that can
> probably only be obtained at North Texas Irish Festival in Dallas (the
> first weekend every March, and the best party of the year!), and did
> anyone mention Clannad or the Chieftains?

lot's of good "lite" and more"traditional" suggestions (appreciated, saved, and will be
added to teh "hunt lists") .... but few of sugestions in the genre of what i really like to
sink my teeth into - the modern "electro-celtic" stuff ... the kinda music that drives you
to dive into the mosh-pit with your bro's and turn it into a proper war-dance ...  the kind
where at the end of the night your riding leathers, jacket, and boots are soaked
through from the sweat (haveing knocked ice off the outside on the ride home several
times during the winters ...)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves