ANST - Landed Nobility...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 9 07:11:23 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  I've done this with the Peerages before when trying to figure things
  out, so why not other groups. (Okay, so I'm stretching for a way of
  getting everybody back on topic. *sigh*)

  I know that the function of the Landed Nobility is defined by each
  group. I know that each group has different expectations of their
  Landed Nobility.

  What does the Landed Nobility do in each group? Are they truly
    figureheads or do they do more active leading?
  What does each group and/or individual expect from their Landed
    Nobility?
  Do the expectations from the group change when the Landed Nobility
    changes?
  What *should* we expect? (This is for the ideal world that we don't
    live in.)
  Do those Nobles living in groups without Landed Nobles perform a
    similar function?

Ciao,